Thank you very much for purchasing our plugin. We've put a lot of hard work into it, and we hope you love it as much as we do. As far as the documentation is concerned, we have tried to cover as much as possible to help you get your new plugin up and running and to help you customise it.
We love to hear your feedback - if you find any bugs or have suggestions for improvements please get in touch. Nearly all of the time we follow your advice and issue a rapid update to "PrayTime" Plugin.
If you like our work, please rate it. If you’re about to rate it with less than 5 stars, please let us know the reason first and we will do our best to improve the plugin. Thanks so much!
Since WordPress is constantly being updated information about how to install WordPress may become out of date, so you always can read official guide HERE
Below are all the useful links for WordPress information:
- WordPress Codex – general info about WordPress and how to install on your server.
- Instructional Video – awesome How-To video created by Woo Themes.
- First Steps With WordPress – general information that covers a wide variety of topics.
- FAQ New To WordPress – the most popular FAQ’s regarding WordPress.
Once you've downloaded the installation file on CodeCanyon, extract it and locate a file called
tm-islamic-helper.zip. You can install the plugin by using one of two installation methods:
- Login to WordPress admin.
- Go to Admin panel > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin.
Click on Choose File and select
- Click on Install Now.
- When your theme is successfully installed, click Activate Plugin to activate the newly installed plugin.
- Using FTP client, login to the server where your WordPress website is hosted.
Using FTP client, navigate to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory under your WordPress website's root directory.
- Using FTP client, upload the tm-islamic-helper directory to themes directory on remote server.
- Once uploaded, navigate to Dashboard > Plugins in the WordPress Dashboard and hit Activate below your newly uploaded theme.
When you use first or second method, please make sure that you're uploading the
tm-islamic-helper.zip file, not entire package you downloaded. If you upload the wrong file you will get an error stating “Error: missing style.css stylesheet.”
Once installation is complete, your PrayTime plugin will be ready to use. You should now see PrayTime plugin as active.
You can fill in or customize the pray times for a month or for the whole year. To begin, just head to Dashboard > Pray Time in your WordPress admin area.
If you want to add pray times yourself, choose Fill/Add.
Then choose your month (by default it shows the current month),
And fill the table,
And click "Save".
There are different conventions for calculating prayer times. If you want to choose the methods of calculating the prayer times then select the Select Method.
Choose a calculation method.
Choose a calculation method for Asr, Midnight, Higher Latitudes.
More information about the methods of calculus you can see here.
You can tune the times for your region.
You can choose your city and timezone. The plugin will automatically find your coordinates and add to the input. Or you can personally add your coordinates.
Your every change is shown in the table on the right.
After all changes, click "Save".
To display the saved data, you need to select the shortcode. To begin, just head to Shortcodes tab
There are 2 types of data output:
1) Single Type
Here you can choose what time you need to print, display the title, display the prefix or sufix.
2) All Type
Here you can choose display the title, display the prefix or sufix.
Copy the result and paste into the wysiwyg editor (posts, pages, widgets). Or in the code through the function do_shortcode().
More information about the WordPress Shortcodes you can see here.